PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Name: FOENER ENERGIA S.L. (hereinafter, FOENER)
CIF (CO. TAX CODE): B-98563356
Address: CARRETERA REAL DE MADRID, 81-83, 46469, BENIPARRELL (VALENCIA)
Phone: +34 900 101 859
We hereby inform you that the data that you expressly, freely and voluntarily consent to share with FOENER are your first name and surnames, email address, professional data and any other data communicated via the contact forms, phone numbers and email addresses provided for that purpose or to FOENER employees.
Your data will be processed for the following purposes: deliver the services requested from us; manage queries made through the contact media; keep you informed of any information that may be of interest to you; adequately manage website browsing; for statistical analysis of website visits and website user behaviour; to make or defend against complaints of any nature. The information provided may be subject to processing to create a profile that enables us to offer you the information that most interests you. We likewise inform you that in regards to that potential profile, no automated decisions will be taken.
- Contractual relationship: This is what applies when you purchase one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: For internal website management, statistical analysis of visits and website user behaviour.
- Your consent: As a visitor to this website, by sending the contact form or queries and comments through other contact means, you authorise us to send you the communications required so as to respond to the request for information in question.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data for reasons of compliance with any legal obligation, or to third parties that maintain a service provision relationship with FOENER, for which activity the access to such information was essential.
In the event that, apart from the situations mentioned, we need to provide your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission beforehand using clear options that allow you to decide in this regard.
We do not undertake international transfers of your personal data for any of the purposes mentioned.
We only store your personal data for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. Once the relationship with you is terminated, FOENER will store these data, duly blocked, for the prescribed period of the actions that may result from the relationship maintained.
Once blocked, your data will not be processed by FOENER, except to make them available to public authorities, legal authorities, to take action over possible responsibilities stemming from processing, as well as to make and defend against complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems. We maintain strict security measures to protect data of a personal nature that we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, in view of the state of technology, the nature and risks to which such data are exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards. In the event we contract third parties to provide support services, we require that they adhere to the same standards, allowing us to audit them to verify their compliance.
We hereby inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data, to know which data are being processed and the processing operations we carry out;
- Right to rectify any inexact personal datum;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, due to legal imperative);
- Right to limit processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for processing such data is doubtful, in which case, we can store such data to make or defend against complaints.
- Right to challenge the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis upon which we are processing such data is in our legitimate interest. FOENER will stop processing your data except where it has a legitimate interest or if required to defend against complaints.
- If applicable, the right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis upon which we are processing such data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Protection of rights
If you deem your rights have been infringed by us, you can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), by any means listed on its website https://www.aepd.es
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. FOENER accepts no liability for such links and cannot extend any guarantee of compliance with adequate privacy policies. So the user accesses the content of such websites upon their exclusive responsibility, under the conditions set by such websites.