What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved to the browser used by each visitor to our Website so that the server remembers the visit of that user at a later date when they once again access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, not any personal data. Nor does it access the content stored on your pc. But it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited our Website previously and viewed specific pages, etc. Furthermore, it lets the system save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, implemented in Spain by Section 2, Article 22 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services (LSSI), following AEPD directives, we hereby inform you in detail of the use made of cookies on our Website.
Below we classify cookies in a number of categories. However, bear in mind that a single cookie may fall into more than one category.
Cookie types according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s computer from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s computer from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher but another entity that processes the data.
Cookie types according to the time period they remain active
- Session cookies: This type of cookies is designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookies where data is stored in the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie, from a few minutes to several years.
Cookie types according to purpose
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse a website, platform or app and use the different options or services existing therein.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics according to a number of criteria in the user’s computer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the most effective management possible of advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the most effective management possible of advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile in relation to which advertising is shown.
- Analysis cookies: Are those that enable the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website activity for the purpose of adding improvements according to analysis of the user data created by the service’s users.
Currently, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on their computer. The user can increase the source restrictions, stopping the entrance of any type of cookie, or delete those restrictions by accepting the entrance of any cookie type. If you are interested in allowing advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to that end.
If the user accepts – by clicking on the button ACCEPT appearing in the initial information on cookies – this means they are expressly consenting to the party responsible for their use. The user can exercise their rights and withdraw their consent at any time, by application to FOENER ENERGIA S.L..
Below we inform you in detail regarding all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and whether or not you accept them, all or some of them could be installed.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive a notification every time a cookie requests installation, you can set your browsing options in this way. Most browsers allow management of cookies in three different ways:
- The cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks the user whether they want to install each cookie;
- The cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the option of selecting in detail the cookies you wish to install in your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject the cookies from specific domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted each time you close the browser);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by going to the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to set up the most popular browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or your browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or your browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or your browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or your browser Help.